Perhaps no other garment divides fashion opinion than a pair of good old leggings. It is a versatile piece of clothing, churned out by the creators of the sports luxe look. Some of the people believe it should never be a part of the mainstream wardrobe while others think that the leggings look perfectly well for a cute brunch outfit. Leggings in cool and quirky designs can be found with a popular workout leggings manufacturer. These are made with the best of the fabrics so that it feels comfortable even after a sweltering day at the gym. Similarly, keeping in mind the sartorial demands of the present generation, the leggings are being designed accordingly. Hence, there are a few tricks that you have to keep in mind so that you can wear the pants outside the gym as well.
- Always opt for matte finishes as these add a touch of elegancy to the outfit. The shiny ones look tacky and might not be a good choice as an outfit that can be worn for other purposes. In fact, the matte ones also create a mirage of skinny pants, so you can easily pair it with a short top, too.
- Avoid heels at all costs when you’re wearing leggings. It is no use creating a barbie image as your footwear choice will later become a cause of agony for you. Flats like trainers, converse or even sandals are good for creating a casual boho look.
- If you’re not comfortable wearing leggings with a short top, then think about layers. A long cardigan over a tank top will be good enough as a clever layer option. In fact, you can lift the outfit with the help of funky jewelry and boots.
- Cropped leggings are fine for the jeans, especially when you’ve got a lot of leg work to do. But don’t think of styling it outside the gym. Here, comes the magic of the versatile full length one. Crops project more of a childish vibe that you don’t want for a date.
- It is a good idea to go skin tight from top to bottom at the gym, but in case of the world outside, this may not be that great. A flowy or an oversized top works well in creating a dramatic look for the outfit especially the area around the waist is clinched with a skinny belt.
- Don’t think about wearing all your gym clothing at the same time. You surely don’t want to look like you just came running from the gym. Hence think about pairing contrasting pieces with it. Like a bright colored bomber jacket or a retro t-shirt are cool options that you can consider.
Retailers can order for good quality leggings from a reputed fitness apparel manufacturers. The wholesaler boasts of a collection that is bound to make you and your customers happy. The leggings are available in a variety of colors and designs that you can checkout and bulk order for.