How to Style Leggings Like A Celebrity This Fall Without Creating A Fashion Faux Pass
- GYM LEGGINS
- August 27, 2018
Leggings don’t exactly have the reputation of being elegant but nonetheless it can be styled in various ways and look equally fashionable. When styled the right way, the comfortable alternative to pants can make for the perfect casual weekend outfit or even a night out looks when done in leather. But the question is how you wear them like a celebrity without looking like you’ve just emerged from a four-hour Netflix binge. Look at the below given tips to ace the correct leggings wear look. To bulk order this apparel get hold of a leggings manufacturer in Australia and state your bulk needs to them.
- Take a note from Chrissy Teigen’s airport look and style a normal white tank top and leggings look with the help of a sheer duster jacket and a wide brimmed hat. The purpose of this look is to alleviate the otherwise normal look with the help of quirky accessories.
- Bella Hadid is the queen of keeping an outfit casual and effortless. Take the example when she went out for a runway rehearsal look wearing a Tommy Hilfiger crop top and a pair of navy blue solid leggings. To protect yourself from the sunny rays an aviator will help to protect your eyes with a groove.
- The staple model off duty look works even if you’ve not got the body of a runway regular. All you need to create this look is a motorcycle jacket, beige crop top and the good old pair of leggings. Boots is the correct pair of shoes in this case and don’t forget the spiky choker that completes the look.
- Rihanna knows how to style an oversized tee with leggings and look equally good. You don’t have to put up a lot of makeup as the look emits a casual vibe. For the preppy accessories a dad hat and converse shoes are a must.
- Keep your brunch attire comfortable without looking frumpy by opting for a pair of cropped leggings and a loose flowy top. Bonus points if you opt for a silky scarf and a pair of diamond stud that will make the outfit cute and feminine.
- Opt for a pair of leather leggings and a bralette and blazer to create a grungy formal look. You can take a cue from Shay Mitchell, an expert in styling leather leggings in so many ways. This look is super ideal for both days as well as night look.
- Whether you’re going to the gym or simply dressing like it, a bomber jacket paired over a simple tee and leggings will play up your style chart several notches high especially if it is made of satin. Gigi Hadid is an expert in trying out this look in several different occasions and she does look uber cool.
Thus, try out the above type of looks given above and you’ll never look as if you got out of the bed. If retailers want to stock up their store with high performance and stylish leggings then they should get in touch with a reputed gym leggings manufacturer and state the required bulk needs to the team.